Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why Beachbody for me?

As most of you know I have recently become a Independent Beachbody coach. There are two reasons for this. The first being that I am a proud users of their products and their products are what have allowed me to transform my body and lose weight that I've been struggling with for over ten years. The second reason I have become a Beachbody coach is because I want help others see the results that I'm seeing.

I have begun this blog today as a way of helping others change their lives just like me. My ultimate goal is to get the whole community of Winfield and beyond much more active in fitness and a healthy lifestyle. I hope you will join me in my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! P90x and P90x Plus have definitely changed my life and life style and its because of people like you who have helped.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete