Monday, November 15, 2010

Life and its constant curve balls or road blocks

Anyone that has followed my blog from the beginning is aware that I've had some health challenges in my life that seem to always derail me.   Earlier this year it was my food allergies that stopped my weight loss dead.  Now its an inner ear inflammation.   As you know I recently had started a round of P90X.  Unfortunately I have had to stop already.  I was experiencing some severe dizzyness last week.  So severe I ended up in Urgent Care.  I am on some medicine to help control the dizzyness but am still having some spells.  I will get in for a follow up with my normal doctor tomorrow and hopefully have some more answers.  But its pretty much impossible to workout when you are dizzy.   As a result of the lack of workouts last week, and a lot of couch and bed time with very little control over my portions I GAINED 5 pounds last week.   So not only am I feeling disgusting from the dizzy spells I'm feeling disgusting for gaining the weight.

I have decided while I can get no formal workout in till the doctor tells me otherwise I am going to still track my calories and wear my BodyMedia device and try to get at least a 500 calorie defecit every day. 

I can't wait till I can be healthy and get back into a normal routine again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment