Monday, April 4, 2011

Setting a new and huge goal to achieve

Sorry everyone, I know its been quite some time since I've last Blogged.  Blah, bad me.   So I've had some slip ups, I went on a fairly long vacation and joined some significant weight while I was on it.  Thats ok though, its life and you will have slip ups.   Whats important is that I've been home for two weeks now and in the week that I have been watching everything that goes in my mouth I have lost over four pounds.   Four pounds is huge!

I've also set myself up with some hefty goals, and was going to hold off for a bit in making these goals public but I think I'm ready to make the announcement.   I have made the decision that I want to train for a bikini competition.   Not a bar bikini competition, a true bikini competition.    I don't necessarily think that I will be to the level that I can enter a competition this summer, but potentially by fall if I keep up with my hard workouts and clean eating.  I have set a short term goal of a swimsuit photo shoot this summer, hopefully 4th of July when I'm down in Florida. 

So here comes the point where I need to ask for the support of my friends and family.  This is going to be a very difficult journey for me, not only the prep for the competition but the actual competition. (Hair, nails, tan, makeup, jewlery, etc)  For those of you that know me well, you know that I'm not the girly girl.  So I will be be asking for your encouragement along the way.   The kind words that you can see the difference, or that you appreciate my dedication.  I will greatly appreciate it. 

Please stay tuned to my blog as I continue to post about my journey in this process to become a bikini competitor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment