Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finding what works for you

Less then a month ago I was introduced to an amazing product.  I kept seeing a friend post pictures on Facebook of these shakes she was taking and how they tasted like cake.    I took the risk and ordered the product without even tasting it.   Turns out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.  The shakes are amazing.  The flavor is just like a cake, there is such a variety of flavors you can achieve with ingredients you already have in your home.




I have great faith in this product after seeing others success with it.  I've been drinking the shake almost daily the last month and saw weight loss even while traveling. 

Tomorrow I start my 90 day challenge with the shake.  I commit to drinking 1 shake a day for the next 90 days.   I will be taking my starting weight and measurements in the morning.  

Keep checking back to see my success, and if you are interested in finding out more about the shake, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment