Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 5.... 107 days to my 1st goal date


Above is my "vision/motivation" board of the day.  I have one made for every day of this journey and look at it everyday to keep myself focused.    Focused on what you might be asking.   Focused on my journey towards a bikini body.   Not just any bikini body, a competitive bikini body.   I don't want to go into "bodybuilding" competitions I want to go into the bikini division of those competitions.  Its a much softer, and healthier look.
Why bikini?   I follow quite a few women on facebook that have competeted in bikini in the past year.  Two in particular Barbie Decker who is a Beachbody Coach, and Nicole Moneer Guerrero who is now my "trainer".   I had signed up for an online "training course" with the same trainer that Barbie had used to get on the stage but didn't feel like the program was right for me.  The program seemed to be designed for girls that were a lot closer to their stage weight, and I'm just not there yet.   I had been follow Nicole's posts and seeing here amazing stage pictures and I just finally decided to bite the bullet two weeks ago and e-mail her to sign up for her plan.   She offers a few different plans, I went with the combination plan of all three.  She designed for me a workout plan that I can do from the comfort of my own home gym (weights and cardio), a meal plan, and a supplement plan.    I am now on Day 3 of following this plan to a T.  No cheating, no skipping(so far).  I completed my first weights workout on Monday which was legs and core, yesterday was my first "boring" cardio and YES it was boring.  Todays workout is upper weights.  I am SOOOOO sore on my lower half, it hurts to get up from chairs, it hurts to sit down on chairs.  
I have my first major temptation tonight..... it's Black Wednesday and one of my friend's band is playing at my local hangout.   I could do what Ive been debating all afternoon and just make today my rest day and head out to see friends.  But that is not the best choice for me in the long run.   What I need to do is go home, get in my workout, eat my next meal and then head up later to my hangout to see my friends.    I feel that if I will still complete my workouts and my meals then I will be far less tempted when I head out because I will know that I don't want to throw away what I worked so hard for all day.


What will I end up doing?  Can I resist the temptation?  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment