Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 6.... 106 days to my 1st goal.

I have to admit I was beyond shocked when I stepped on the scale this morning.   I was expecting a increase in my weight, not a decrease.   I caved to the soreness and did not do my workout last night.   I ended up eating out, I had HALF of a veggie burrito, but I did not eat the tortilla I just pulled all the veggies out of it.  I had no sour cream, very minimal cheese, just lots of tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and peppers.     It felt good to be able to make that choice and to avoid adding a lot of cheese and sour cream on top.    I made the decision prior to leaving the house to leave my body bugg on.  So even if I would be out and cheating, I would be tracking the calories I was burning.   And I'm very glad I did that.  I ended up dancing for a couple hours with some of my girl friends, so it was definitely a calorie burning atmosphere. 

Today was Thanksgiving.   I did not eat on plan, and in fact had one snack meal and then my main course.   That was my  biggest downfall, I slept until an hour before needing to leave for my aunts.    I do not think I will like the scale in the morning.  But that is ok!   I enjoyed my day with my family, and will return to my plan first thing tomorrow morning.   Six planned meals, and a great workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment