Monday, November 26, 2012

Featured Fitness Tools..... Fit Bit One

Every person that begins the fitness journey ends up relying on some very important tools to help them through the process.   Over the next couple of weeks I will be featuring some of those very tools that have helped me through my journey.


Today's featured fitness tool is the Fit Bit One.
I have been using a fit bit for about six months now, but when the pre-order became available for the new fit bit one a few months ago on AMAZON I jumped at the chance.   I am a little bit of a technology junkie!   There were some new features on the fit bit one but what sold me was the ability to sync my data with my iphone.   That means that even if I'm not by my computer I still know what my burn is for the day without having to pull my unit off of wherever I have it attached to me and check the display.

The new fit bit one also has a silent alarm feature.   I used it for the first time this morning, and I am a BIG FAN of this new feature, I set it to wake me up to workout and the silent buzzing of the fit bit did exactly what ti was supposed to.

Using my fit bit I am able to track my step count, my total distance, my calories burned, my stair count, and my sleep cycle.  I have found it very beneficial to track my sleep cycle, I find that I have a happy number of hours and if I get too little or too much I simply don't function at 100%.    In your online dashboard you can view all your stats as well as long your food so you can see your total intake versus your burn.  Fit bit sync's with Myfitnesspal so I do all my food logging on that web-site/app instead.

With a 30 day money back guarantee, free shipping, and a 365 day warranty the fit bit one is well worth the $99.95 price tag.

Continue to follow my blog and stay updated on my successes using this fitness tool. 

Click on the picture below to learn 





1 comment: