Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend wrap up

I'm quite proud of myself, I saw a big shift in the scale when I weighed myself Sunday morning.  Goes to show that watching your calories and using Shakeology as a meal supplement truly does help.    Instead of full workouts this weekend, I decided to take my dog for a walk on both Saturday and Sunday.  Sunday's walk turned into a little over an hour which really helped me achieve my step goal for the day.  It also helped me feel a little less guilty for the size of the bun that I ate at Sunday's fundraiser.   Looking back on Sunday's lunch meal now I realize that I should of not taken the bun for the beef roast, but I did and thats in the past so now I just need to be aware of it and move on.     I need to keep working on being able to eyeball a portion size when I'm out to eat, but considering I did keep my other portions under control it isn't an all out loss.





My lovely 60 oz water bottle was my drink of choice yesterday at the fundraiser.   This was by far my biggest accomplishment of the weekend.  I normally will drink adult beverages when I'm at this bar, but I was able to completely avoid that and stick to my water.   I found that I didn't even have the temptation since I had my water bottle with me.  Granted most establishments might frown on me bringing my own water container, but its just so much easier for me to keep track of my water and to avoid the temptations. 

I hope that I'm continuing to set a positive example for those around me,  while I might not doing everything perfect all the time I'm striving to be 90% perfect 90% of the time.

My statistics from the last two days.  Don't wanna make the posts too long, but if you would like to see the actual full breakdown just let me know and I will post it all.

Saturday:
1302 Calories Consumed
65 Fat Grams
102 carb grams
90 protein grams
2283 Calories burned
7712 Steps Taken


Sunday:
1617 Calories Consumed
61 Fat Grams
152 Carb Grams
116 Protein Grams
2490 Calories burned
9997 Steps Taken

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment